Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tard is amazing

copied and pasted from my dA account: http://aliceobsessed.deviantart.com/journal/
(I write more there, so if you want a more frequent blog, visit.)

So, um, yeah. I've had this strange fascination with Tard the Grumpy Cat lately. Like, it's kind of out of control. I lay in bed thinking about Tard. When I brush my teeth, I am thinking about Tard. Even when I am taking a crap, yep, I'm thinking about Tard. I just can't seem to get this adorable Grinch like character out of my head. Almost everything I think and see, I can just imagine Tard disapproving in the cute little voice Tard has. I love Tard, and this is final.

If anyone cares to draw a photo of me with/imitation Tard, it would be amazing, and I will love you forever. Just sayin.




2 comments: