Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

So hot, and jetlag

Copied and Pasted from my dA account. http://aliceobsessed.deviantart.com/journal/


So some of you, (probably all of you reading this) have heard that I was going away on vacation to California.

Well it was true, and I went. ...and it was AWESOME!



Excluding the bickering/yelling at traffic in the car and the little kids sneezing in my personal bubble (and the never-ending jerking of the neck and back on rides), I think that the last 4/5 days were the best in my life.

I also learned that there are two types of people in Hollywood. Those who are dicks, and those who are not dicks. Hatter is not a dick, however Jack Sparrow is.

If you go on my FaceBook you can see the photos.

So apparently the land where milk is pronounced melk is actually hotter and more humid than Cali... Please if someone can explain how that works to me that would be great.

Oh, and I think that I should mention that this is the first actual vacation I've had since I was, like, 3. Unless you count driving in the car for hours on end to go the the next state over to see Little House On the Rock a vacation, then it was when I was 12.

Within the past couple days I've seen about 3 Jack Sparrows, 2 Bumblebees (from Transformers), 1 Megatron (also from Transformers), 2 Different Hatters, A couple dozen Mickey Mouse's, 4/5 Michael Jackson's, 2 Mister Potato Heads, 4 Spiderman's, 2 Lucy's (from I Love Lucy), and a crappy Batman. Oh, and let's not forget hundreds of tiny little kids dressed like princess'.

Speaking of which, I feel it is time for me to whine about being groped in line to a half-submerged submarine ride. Let me explain. First off, I didn't just get groped in line. I got groped in line by none other than a 4 year old ADHD Cinderella. She could not calm down, and if you know me, you know I go goo-goo over little kids, but I honestly wanted to chuck this one out of a window... I found it surprising that this little girl, who couldn't of weighed more than 50/60 lbs. could almost knock me down and grope me at the same time. I am over twice her size and being the nice person I am, I look at her, and gently nudge her away. She smiles, and then does the exact same thing to my mom. ._.

I think it is time to bring out the big guns. SUPER DEATH GLARE GO! Still nothing... Okay, SUPER MOTHER DEATH GLARE, GO!

Yet all she responds is, "Come on honey, let's leave these people alone."

She didn't stop, and her sister, mother and father didn't stop her.

Violation anyone? I think so.

More stories coming later, but I am just lazy right now and really want to hit the Publish Entry button right now.

1 comment: