Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's been FOREVER!

Or closer to about two years, but whatever.

Anyway, what's up invisible guys?! It's been a long time since I ever used this good old thing.

I am now 16. Which means 3 things. One - I can get a job. Two - I can drive. And Three - I am in the play.

Okay so one and two make much more sense, but I had to get that out there. I am about to be in the school musical Blood Brothers. Not only is this my first musical, this is my first play. Apparently this has earned me the nickname, Musical Virgin.

Yea, verily yea.

Hopefully I will be able to get all of my posts and comics up here and will be able to show you all what I am made of. (Even if that is a big chunk of imaginary jello.)

I recently have been making loads of art, and some of you awesome friends of mine may be wondering why they haven't been seeing it in my deviantART account. The reasoning is my scanner is broken, and apparently pictures aren't good enough of deviantARTs standards without me going out and getting a license. Yeah, it's super lame.

I know that I am still gonna sound like my 12 year old self when I say this, but I still love Kingdom Hearts. And you are just gonna have to deal with all of my nerd references to Batman and The Big Bang Theory, and all the other anime fails that I watch and talk about on a regular basis.

Did I say that I play Magic: The Gathering Trading Card Game? No? I have fallen into the deep nerdy void of sanity and I have absolutely no intentions of getting out, so deal with it.

Keep Reading, and may the odds be ever in your favor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment