Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Miley Cyrus VMA



So apparently Miley Cyrus just had some sort of mental dance thing... I watched it multiple times in an attempt to understand what the heck she was thinking. I still don't know what to say. If you haven't yet seen it I will leave a link to it below...

Click here.

Soooo yeahhh.....

When she was first famous I loved her. She was my idol and I looked up to her like there was no tomorrow. This was when I was in elementary school. Then I started to think about how she was acting, even before her career was at it's height. It was right before she started doing drugs and dancing on that one strip pole and stuff... I knew she was down a bad path, and I needed to change.

Now that I look back, I made the right choice. I am no longer having all of the issues that I had before, and then I see this.

The more we change the more we stay the same...

Except I have changed my life for the better, and she changed it for the worst...

I can kind of see some sort of artistic meaning in there, but it is all with the other artist... Not her. And if you look at some of the reactions, you can see that almost no one is amused.

I only wish that I would of recorded my original reaction.

But never forget that even you can become better than your idol...

No comments:

Post a Comment