Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

-If-

Copied and pasted from my dA account: http://aliceobsessed.deviantart.com/journal/#/d5t2vft

**Beware - Very angsty**

So lately I haven't been in a real good mood. And that's an understatement...
I can't stop lying, I feel horrible.

Sorry for the downer, but that's all I've been feeling lately.

Maybe this will make it better:

"HIYA GUYSSSSSS!!! OMG THIS IS SOOOOOO AMAZING! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT? SO YEAHHHH......."

Better? Yeah, I didn't think so....
Anyway, my monthly gift that I would rather give back is kinda killing my mind and body. I hate being a 'young woman' sometimes.

FYI, my birthday is coming up on the 9th of February, so if anyone wants to be so kind and to wish me happy birthday?

Oh, and I would be really grateful if someone could post the Repo! song Seventeen on the ninth, on my Facebook *coughAbbycough* *coughKendracough* It would be really appreciated.

The only thing that is looking up so far is that I found a new band. MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) (Warning: Do not listen if you are at all sensitive to swearing, sex, or any of the sort...) Really good dancing music- Techno-y. The lyrics are kinda 'erotic', but I haven't found much of anything similar that is better, so I'll have to 'deal' for now. Now I kinda want to go to a anti-drug rave...

Does one even exist??? Curiosity really fills me now, wanting to go look, but at the same time, kinda afraid to get into that section of the internet.

Sorry for being very "teen angsty" (and random as F***) but for those of you not in the know, a bloody gift can do that to you.

******

Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment