Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Change of appearance.

My blog has had a change in appearance. Anyways, I have finally convinced my parents that I can go to In Concert... (It's a little store near my home.) It has a lot of cool things like books, games, movies, etc in it. I love it. I really am in a money spending mood. Maybe it's because I just got an Ipod touch (A 32!). I kinda got in trouble, but I get it back in a couple of hours.

Saturday I may possibly see one of my best friends. Her name is Abby, and she lives about 45 mins to an hour away(by car) from where I live. I miss her and all of my other friends that live kinda far away. I mean, they aren't that far away, but they don't live in the same city.

Lately I have really been craving to go swimming. Maybe because it is summer, and hot(yeah right... more like rainy.). It has been really rainy and windy, but I still really want to go swimming. I haven't been for a couple of months, so I guess that explains it.

I kinda want to dye my hair, I mean, like my entire head, not just highlights. I doubt strongly though that my parent will allow it. Or maybe it is just my trust issue telling me that. I really don't know. Anyways, I would like to dye it a brunette color. That way it's not all the way black... My parents have already said no to me and black hair, so maybe they will say yes to medium/dark brown. I hate the color brown, but not in hair. I really like red, or plum, but I just cannot see myself with those colors.

Go Summer!

~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment