Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more days! 2 more days! Yay!!!! I am absolutely thrilled that the Alice in Wonderland movie is coming out on DVD on the 1st. I am jumping up and down in my seat as I type.

I don't know if I have said this before, but I absolutely love The Phantom of the Opera. I just bought the book yesterday. I have the book, the movie, and the soundtrack. When I like something, I buy a lot of it. IDK why. My fave. character is definitely the Phantom. He is so awesome.

I just joined Disney's Movie Rewards. I have enough to buy a poster now. I want it really badly now, but I am not sure if Mother and Father will end up letting me get it. I hope so. They almost let me get it a while back when I went to this store called, 'Sun-coast'. It is at a mall near where I live.

I am also starting a strong liking toward Hello Kitty. I have a colouring book, and a stuffed animal, and a pocket watch. I don't know what it is about Hello Kitty but I like it.

Alice in Wonderland is all that is on my mind right now... Talk to you later.

~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment