Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Frustration

I can't wait that long. I just can't. I don't want to wait months to years to see shows that are available for me to see right now. Alice in Wonderland, New Moon, and SyFy's Alice. Why?

I got really frustrated last night and began crying in front of my mom and dad. I felt horrible. I couldn't open my eyes, I could look at my parents, I couldn't do anything. It felt horrible. I was useless.

Now, I understand why they do the things they do, I just hate it. I mean, they understand the most they can, but they don't know what it is like going through depression as a teen. As a kid. It is like the regular times 10. It hurts you in more ways than one. Emotionally, Spiritually, and Physically. The pain hurts so bad. Ow.

One of my problems is over thinking things. I didn't know that over thinking could be a problem. Apparently, it can be.

I am going back to school on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am so excited and nervous I feel like I could throw up. So many mixed emotions are here inside me and I don't know what to do with a single one of them.

~Tea

1 comment: