Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Emilie Autumn and School Orientation

1ST TOPIC : Emilie Autumn

I LOVE HER AND HER MUSIC AND HER STYLE AND WELL EVERYTHING!

Some of her main songs that I have been into lately have been:

Best Safety Lies in Fear
Misery Loves Company
Shallot
Marry Me
Liar
and Gothic Lolita.

She came out with a book about her stay in the Asylum. I really want to read it. Sometimes during concerts she will read a little bit of it. Based off what I can get from YouTube and the Internet, it sounds very nice, and I would be overjoyed to get a copy for a birthday or Christmas gift. But, because of the price, I seriously doubt anything like that is going to happen. It is a very expensive book.

She has a style like no other artist I have seen in a long time. I think that her and Price Poppycock (a contestant on America's Got Talent) should do a song together. They would be perfect for each other. Even the make-up is perfect.
~

2ND TOPIC : School Orientation

School Orientation is tomorrow, and I am nervous... What is going on???

I have an appointment for the councilors office tomorrow. I hope she doesn't expect my mother to be there. I am getting dropped off by a friend's parent, and picked up by that same parent.

We also have "leaders" who are bringing us around and teaching us the basics. My "leader"'s name is Allison. She sounded nice enough on the telephone, but who really knows. I hope she is nice, and knows answers, because believe me, I have a ton of them.

I called my friend today, and apparently she hasn't gotten a phone call from anyone about this whole "leader" thing. That makes me worry. IDK why. Maybe because 2 out of the 2 people I asked about it said that they have no idea what I am talking about. Maybe I am just put into a special group for people with disorders. Maybe not. I doubt it.

The councilor sounded nice over the phone, but I can't judge people over the telephone. I need to meet them in person before I can judge.

GTG (Shopping! :P)

~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment