Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update on Life

This is what happened in the past couple days:

They changed my medicine amount now. It made me feel horrible. I really hated it. I was dizzy, and a lot a bit nauseated. I felt bad.

I talked to my friend, and she came over. She brought over a $130 cosplay. I am so jealous. I have always wanted a cosplay, but have never gotten one. At least I got to wear it for about 5 minutes. I really like her Miku Hatsune cosplay.

I almost got Ouran High School Host Club on DVD, but my parents are kind of protective of it. Now they are watching some of the episodes, and are kind of weirded out. I am afraid that they won't let me get them now, because I really like the show. I have enough money, but still.

Maybe they will let me get Lucky Star... I mean, I think they would approve of that. It is mainly about girls, and their experiences, conversations, etc. It is really quite funny after the second of third time of watching it.

I miss my friends. I miss Abby, and Kendra, and Kalley, and Molly, and Hannah, and Allison. I really want to hear them again. Even a telephone call would be nice. I really miss them. I am now kind of invited to Hannah's birthday party. I don't know what to get her. I am thinking maybe a journal, or a book, but I don't know what she really wants. I am going to email her right now.

This kid brought in a song today, and now I am in love with it. We have Tunes on Tuesday, and he brought in 'Young' by: Hollywood Undead. It's nice, kinda...

We are young, we have heart.
Born in this world as it all falls apart.
We are strong, we don't belong.
Born in this world as it all falls apart.

We will fight, or we will fall.
Till the angel saves us all. (x4)


My Favorite Quotes are above.

It kinda reminds me of 'Flowers for Algernon'. My teacher told me that. We compared, and contrasted how it is like that. When he is telling the world that the children of the future are hopeless.

Well, off for some tea. Bye.
~Tea

2 comments:

  1. I love how your words flow, you have a gift for writing. You never know about the DVD you want maybe your parents might let you get it, give it some time. I hope you feel better soon and your meds work for you. Take care~ FruGal

    ReplyDelete