Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Days Without Alice

Alice in Wonderland is and was my thing. I love it. I cannot wait to see the Tim Burton movie of it. I love the SyFy Alice movie. Heck, I love the Disney version. I even have a T-shirt that says, "Mad as a Hatter". And a mug that says, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date, no time to say 'Hello' Goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!". But since I have been in treatment I have been banned from almost all Alice things. I really miss my book, movies, t-shirt, and mug. I mean, I understand why, but I really just feel like this is a punishment for telling my parents that I had something wrong. Ugh, this is so bugging me. I really want to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, too. It is in 3D and I want to see it in the theater before it leaves. I am so, so, I don't even have a word to describe my feelings right now. ARGH! There, that summarizes it.

Treatment has been hard for me. I mean, out-patient is so much better than in-patient, but I still feel isolated, in my heart and mind. I feel this from everybody, but to different extents.

That's my rant for the day, Now, I am just waiting for my friend to call back. Talk to Y'All Later.

~Tea

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you miss Alice! I wish that I could make everything go back to how it was and you could watch it again. I'm positive you parents don't mean to punish you for telling them. But I understand how it must feel that way. Very frustrating! Maybe after some time they will let you watch it again. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete